Savaria - Multilift
At the heart of the Multilift is the reliable operation of the ACME screw drive which delivers precision movement and performance you can count on day after day. Handling up to 750 lb this lift can carry a passenger in a wheelchair with ease. An array of safety features ensures safe operation including sensors to stop the lift if it senses an obstruction.
There are several models of the Multilift available including a mobile version and an enclosed unit. This lift is available for commercial applications in the U.S. and home use anywhere. The Multilift is an easy way to add access for low-rise travel.
Click Photo to Expand
Photos courtesy of Savaria
- Standard Model
- Ruggedly constructed: Ideal for outdoor or indoor use and withstands weather extremes.
- Reliable operation: From the ACME screw drive with its precision movement and strength for day-to-day use.
- Easy to install: The self-enclosed drive tower makes the unit fast and easy to install.
- Other standard features:
Continuous pressure operation
Keyed access on car
Non-skid zinc-coated platform in three standard sizes
Automatic access ramp.
- Standard finishes: Beige powder-coat paint.
- Warranty: 36 months parts.
- Safety features: Emergency stop button on car, underpan obstruction sensors, non-skid platform, manual lowering crank, 42 1/8" (1070 mm) side panels, keyed cab buttons and keyed call stations, automatic access ramps, slack cable switch.
The enclosed model is built and shipped complete with an aluminum-framed enclosure. Installation is simple and requires anchorage to a concrete base. Suitable for indoor or outdoor installations with weather-resistant lock and covered buttons. The unit can be ordered to meet ADA requirements, please consult Savaria or your authorized Savaria dealer for complete details.
The mobile unit can be moved to provide access where needed.
3G (Three Gate) Model:
If you need an accessibility lift for a stage, courtroom or other public area and you don't want the obstruction created by a full enclosure, the 3G model can be the perfect solution. The fixed side walls and landing gate create a partial enclosure for safety when the lift is being used - no one can get under the lift while in use. Yet the lift does not create an obstruction for viewing the surrounding area.